- He’s able to meet his expenses, but he can’t afford to save for his retirement or unplanned expenses.
- When his friends want to take group vacations or his family needs him back home, he always says yes and whips out a credit card.
- He feels like he’s always one unexpected expense away from having to file bankruptcy.
- It feels to him like his peers are doing so much better than he is, but he doesn’t know how or why.
- Do you feel like you must buy a new car every two years because it seems everyone else does?
- Is there pressure to look successful by buying brand name clothing and before perfectly good items wear out?
- Do you frequently spend money on the latest gadget, and then toss it in a drawer after the first week—because you didn’t research it enough to know if it would actually help you?
- Does your partner or a certain friend expect you to pay when you go out, and you are too afraid to tell him or her you don’t have the money?
- Do you keep signing you up for monthly subscriptions to software or services that you don’t think you need?
- Do you make impulse purchases because you didn’t plan your meals, transportation, or maintenance?
Collectively, Jaime Campbell and Nance Schick have spent more than 30 years helping people manage money and make better decisions. They created this course to help you understand more about how people make decisions around spending their money, and to empower you to have more control over this part of your finances. They ease you into the conversations and the actions that create lasting change—and they give you access to an online community for ongoing support.
Get Empowered to Gain Control Over Your Expenses
- Identify why you spend money so you can make decisions you can be proud of
- Prepare for difficult conversations with others so you can meet your financial goals
- Think through the financial impacts of a situation and align your actions with your interests
- A pre-recorded webinar to open your mind and discussions about money
- Practice exercises to help you build skill in generating the conversations you once feared
- A resource list you can use time and again to develop an action plan
- A student portal for Q & A constructive feedback from Jaime and Nance
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can get support, encouragement, and suggestions for more effective language.
Take the first step toward becoming more empowered to better control your expenses.
Get started now!
You actually get two instructors for the price of one in this course!
Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA is co-owner and CFO of Tier One Services, LLC, a boutique accounting firm that helps not-for-profit and socially-conscious organizations grow through easy-to-interpret business analytics and financial modeling. In addition to being a CPA and CGMA, Jaime is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Certified Technical Trainer, and Certified Microsoft Master. She is author of Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Edition 12.0 Cookbook for Experts published by Packt Publications. She has been named to the CP “A list” and “Women of Note” of the New Jersey Society of CPAs, where she was a Mercer County Chapter Board member, for “having a continuing impact on the accounting profession in the Garden State and beyond.”
Nance L. Schick, Esq. is a New York City attorney and mediator who focuses on keeping people out of court and building their conflict resolution skills, especially in business and employment disputes. Her holistic, integrative approach to conflict resolution draws from her experience as a crime victim, human resources supervisor, minor league sports agent, and United Nations representative. She is a 2001 graduate of the State University of New York Buffalo Law School trained in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation (ICERM). She is also creator of the Third Ear Conflict Resolution process, author of DIY Conflict Resolution: Seven Choices and Five Actions of a Master, and an award-winning entrepreneur, who has been acknowledged by Super Lawyers (ADR, 2018 & 2019), the New York Economic Development Corporation/B-Labs (Finalist, Best for NYC 2015 & 2016), U.S. Chamber of Commerce (2015 Blue Ribbon Small Business), Enterprising Women Magazine (Honorable Mention, 2014 Woman of the Year awards), and Urban Rebound NY/Count Me In (Finalist, 2013 Pitch Competition).